Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Louis Ohland Louis Ohland is offline

Default Filter crossposts under Thunderbird

I dimly remember setting up Tbird to successfully filter cross posted
messages. IIRC, it was in a specific word, and I can't remember.

Yes, it does not delete the post off the NG, but they sure did not
appear under messages... I can filter names, but right now I can't
filter NGs. Folks are xposting so much that killing the threads can't
keep up...

On 1/12/2012 12:03, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Jon Anderson wrote:
... I have one filter
set up for cross posts, and two twit filters. ...

Do you filter on specific group names, or any cross posting? If on any
cross posting, how do you do it?

Thanks,
Bob