Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Filter crossposts under Thunderbird

On 1/12/2012 9:59 AM, Delvin Benet wrote:
On 1/12/2012 7:27 AM, Louis Ohland wrote:
Many apologies, but my Vaio laptop video died, and I had to get a new
system. Searching did not come up with a working method...

How do you add the newsgroups to a filter? I added newsgroups with
customize, but running the filter on the NG does not reduce the number
of posts. I do not care for stuff on various social or racial groups, or
conspiracies, etc.

Help!

You can't "delete" the newsgroup posts. All you can do is mark them as
already read.

Kill threads with "K"