Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred Beat His Meat Twice Per Day..."

On 1/11/2012 4:38 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
On 1/10/2012 1:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Amazing. Mormons think they are Jewish and want all Jews to become
Mormons!

You should recruit from God's largest and most profitable franchise,
the catholic church.

NOT true. The Mormon church (?) and its holdings make the Catholics
look like a bunch of streetcorner panhandlers.

Heh! There are more Catholics in Mexico City than Mormons who have ever
lived (same with Southern Baptists). Often, when people sit in the pews of a
5,000 member church, all singing from the same page in the hymnal, they
develop a somewhat parochial view of the world.

As a small boy, I survive a Catholic Parochial Gulag. I have no fear of
terrorists because Irish nuns were brought in when I was in the second
grade so nothing scares me except for this odd dread of albino penguins
I can't seem to shake off. o_O

TDD