Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred prayed Twice Per Day..."

I respect your traditions. But, tradition isn't enough. Needs to have power,
too. Jesus was heard to say "I am the way and teh truth and the life, no man
cometh unto th father but through me" and I do belive that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in message

My tradition teaches that what God wants is righteous conduct, not a
particular belief system. That said, one can be a righteous Baptist or a
righteous Buddhist, certainly a righteous Mormon.

Yup
That's one of those minor, yet oh so important detail, that so many who
hew to one particular religion seem to forget.