Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred Beat His Meat Twice Per Day..."

Amazing, the things I learn on this list.

Next. someone will say Mormons aren't Christian.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

You should recruit from God's largest and most profitable franchise,
the catholic church.

They do. I dated a gal once whose sister and brother-in-law were Baptist
missionaries. During a holiday get-together, the following conversation
ensued:

Me: "You're a professional missionary, right?"

BIL: "Correct."

Me: "I mean you're not passing out tracts on the street corner, you get a
monthly paycheck from the Foreign Mission Board of the Southern Baptist
Convention?"

BIL: "Right."

Me: "So why are you missionaries to MEXICO? That has to be the most
Christian country on the planet! Why not Pago-Pago or somewhere where you
get a bigger return in souls for each buck expended?"

BIL: "The Catholics in Mexico are not Christians. They are Aztec with some
of the trappings of the Church. They're really PAGANS!"

Me: "Oh."