Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On 1/10/2012 8:49 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/10/2012 2:31 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 1/8/2012 2:09 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 1/8/2012 2:08 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

And you think that you can change things by posting on RCM.

Dan

What do you think Dan. When someone exposes a person as a liar does
that
change anything?

Hawwke-ptooey

It changes things just as much as you do when you expose yourself as a
fool by posting.

David

Shut up, punk. Nobody asked you for your two cents.

Hawke

Punk? Decades ago, back when I was a punk, the word wasn't in common
usage. I outgrew that level long before I reached the age of 14, which
is where you seemed to have stopped maturing.

Has anyone here ever asked anyone for their 2 cents? :^) I wouldn't ask
for yours because I'm sure you spent all your pocket change buying that
poli sci diploma.

I dug back in Google Groups and found at least one instance (December
2009) when he said he had a degree in political science. That fits.

Do you have any idea how old he is, and what he does for a living?

You just can't resist displaying for all your immaturity and cluelessness.

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

There's something about him that makes me think he's much older than the
views he expresses - not exactly immature, in the sense that he'd still
be shoplifting candy bars from the drugstore or doing frat party beer
busts, but maybe a case of arrested development. I've encountered
people in their 30s or 40s who expressed similarly extremist political
views to his, but they expressed them in age-appropriate styles.
Something about his writing suggests youth, but I don't think he's all
that young.

I'm still curious to know how he makes a living. Earlier this evening
he wrote about not having to work to support himself. My first guess is
nutless househusband. I don't think he's old enough to have kids who
are supporting him, and I don't think he's a welfare scrounger.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

It's funny that he accuses others of so-called "black-white" thinking,
because he's not only susceptible to it, he lives by it. His notion
that wealth disparities are bad /per se/, without being able to come
close to articulating /why/ they're bad, is an example.