Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default "If Fred Beat His Meat Twice Per Day..."

Woody wrote:
On 1/10/2012 1:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Amazing. Mormons think they are Jewish and want all Jews to become
Mormons!

You should recruit from God's largest and most profitable franchise,
the catholic church.

They do. I dated a gal once whose sister and brother-in-law were Baptist
missionaries. During a holiday get-together, the following conversation
ensued:

Me: "You're a professional missionary, right?"

BIL: "Correct."

Me: "I mean you're not passing out tracts on the street corner, you get a
monthly paycheck from the Foreign Mission Board of the Southern Baptist
Convention?"

BIL: "Right."

Me: "So why are you missionaries to MEXICO? That has to be the most
Christian country on the planet! Why not Pago-Pago or somewhere where you
get a bigger return in souls for each buck expended?"

BIL: "The Catholics in Mexico are not Christians. They are Aztec with some
of the trappings of the Church. They're really PAGANS!"

Me: "Oh."