Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.chem

Default Trumpet valve oil household substitute (will 3-in-1 household oil work)?

Since the valves are sticking, probably better to take it in, let the
teacher deal with it. The teacher will have better chance of fixing, and not
breaking some thing.

I remember being in 4th grade, and my teacher Mr. Orgar, telling horror
stories of fixes at home.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"JIMMIE" wrote in message

Absolutely NO . The closest thing to trumpet oil is probably kerosene.
But I wouldnt reccomend that either. I have used a little diswashing
detergent and water in a pinch. Unless he absolutely needs it before
school I wouldnt do anything . Wait till he gets to school and borrow
some.

Jimmie