Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

On 1/6/2012 5:19 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:21:17 -0600, Leon wrote:

On 1/6/2012 9:39 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 1/6/2012 8:14 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...ther-18-kills-

intruder-breaking-into-her-home-while-on-phone-with-911-27777235.html

None of the news reports have mentioned it, but the dead guy's partner
will
be charged with felony murder.

I have no sympathy for the dude, but that's the kind of ridiculous
overreaching by prosecutors that defies logic and commonsense.

Asshat lawyers ...

No ****! Why should the second guy be charged with murder?? No murder
was committed. Smells like a liberal. Someone is going to pay for
killing the worthless POC and we will never make it stick on the young
woman.

Leon, I hope you read the responses explaining what felony murder is.
You may not agree with it, but that's the law. You wanna' commit a
felony? Them's the risks you take.

I understand it is law in some places, makes the same sense as it being
unlawful to drive a car "with" a windshield.

Lets say you don't want to commit a felony murder but your buddy goes
nuts and gets killed. That is the risk with going out with a friend
with laws like this.