Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

On 1/6/2012 6:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 17:00:15 -0600, wrote:

My house was burglarized back in the 70's. My deer rifle was locked and
loaded and I found it on couch, ready to shoot whoever walked in the
door during the burglary; my 45 pistol was stolen and used to rape my
neighbor across the street.

After that incident, I no longer keep ammunition in any house I've lived
in, you burglarize my home you need to bring your own.

That's entirely illogical, Swingy.

Only if you ignore the possibility of what would have happened had I
walked in from work, unsuspecting and unarmed, an hour earlier ... think
about it. I have ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010