Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Happy New Year! (12 year old boy hit by stray bullet - will likelybe a vegetable if he lives)

On 1/5/2012 12:10 PM, harry wrote:
On Jan 5, 1:00 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/5/2012 4:05 AM, harry wrote:

I knew a guy who carried his rifle to school every day. They had a locker in
the gym for them. BTW, he went to school in New York City.

Some time ago back in the middle of the last century I suppose? ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

He is fantasising again.
Getting confused with some Hollywood film.
After years of gov. propaganda they can't tell the difference.

Harry, Hollywood films are what's responsible for producing the bizarre
stereotypes that people the world over believe about the U.S. and its
people. Americans know that movies are fiction and fantasy not gospel.
o_O

TDD

Duf, they are also responsible for stereotyping us Brits.
We are always the evil, mad scientist bent on destroying the world
with some doomsday device. The good guys are always American.

But you notice they also tend to show intellectuals with a Brit
accent.
I hear Yanks love to go to Phoney Bliars lectures and hear him talk.

How dare anyone call Dr. Who evil?! ^_^

TDD