Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

Bill Gill wrote:
On 1/5/2012 7:33 AM, Leon wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...-27777235.html

It doesn't sound good for mom to me. Granted she
defended herself, but now she has killed somebody.
The guy may have needed it, but I suspect that she
is pretty much traumatized over it. She certainly
didn't look very happy on the news last night.

Bah! Killing people in self-defense is a mind-altering, but satisfying,
life event.

Shooting team interviewer: "So, then, officer your statement is 'The suspect
raced down the hallway with me in pursuit. He turned into a bedroom and from
a lower drawer on the dresser pulled a large-caliber weapon and pointed it
in my direction. I, in fear of my life, discharged my service weapon.' Is
that a fair and accurate summary of the events you experienced?"

Cop: "Exactly. Like I said: He went for his piece and I smoked him!"