Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Jim Lesurf Jim Lesurf is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

In article , Terry
Casey wrote:

I remember a major upgrade taking place in West Ham to upgrade the
distribution network from 215V AC to the standard 240V while I was at
school there in the late 50s.

That is interesting for me as I lived in Stratford at the time and I do
recall some kind of change being made to the electrical power. But it was
so long ago that I'd forgotten the details.

Slainte,

Jim