Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"Terry Casey" wrote in message

snip
: My personal preference is for unswitched sockets but I'm
obviously in a
: minority as, when I wanted some 13A twin outlets last year, ass
of the
: unswitched one were (considerably) more expensive than the
switched
: variety. This seems to suggest that 'built to a price'
installations
: include switches ...
:

Depends on who is buying and from where, I doubt you were wanting
to buy a few thousand direct from MK or who ever, IYSWIM.