Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Ultimate sawhorse

On 1/4/12 10:58 AM, SonomaProducts.com wrote:
On Jan 4, 6:28 am, Limp wrote:
The big blue box store is practically giving away the Jawhorse miter
saw attachment for around $20. I bought one even though I don't have
a Jawhorse because it came with some rollers that clamp to 2by lumber
and some nifty right angle clamps for 2by lumber.

I started googling to see if there are any new ways to build a
sawhorse since one of our own came up with those three legged things
and came across this design:http://www.woodshopdude.com/

I plan on buying the plans unless someone here has a link to a better
design

I like to be thorough but 18 pages to build a saw horse? I would hate
to see his plans for a chest of drawers.

Wouldn't a "measured set of drawings" (copyright Norm) be more than
sufficient for that thing?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)