Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
[email protected] omg@grrr.id.au is offline

Default Why did most of the posts move to SED?

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:41:43 -0500, "Oppie" wrote:

"Wond" wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 21:28:50 -0500, Oppie wrote:

Did I miss the memo that everybody was to move conversations over to
SED?

Because that's where conversations belong?

Maybe, many Usenet servers dont carry it because its a binary group?

eternal-sept. carry this group, which is good because my
ISPs news server is stuck, stalled, or maybe ?? Still
responds to pings, but that's all I see, thing saturated
by people escaping the silly bandwidth doubling p2p file
sharing system?

I have an account with Teranews, which carries abse. They do have some
occasional outages where I fall back to newsfeed.aioe.org and use
(no-binaries) text only.
Just a pain trying to post any graphic to a non binaries group.

Sure it's a pain, don't do that, it hurts Most wont see it,
some may see it, before it gets noticed and purged. If you ask
nicely, you might get your favourite a.b.whatsit group carried.

Grant.

Cheers - Oppie