Posted to rec.woodworking
m II m II is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

....and people say you never wash??

-------------
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Ditto, regarding superfluous trips. I always buy the larger economy
size items, stock heavy, and make multiple stops in town so I don't
make the trip on whimsy. But during driving, I don't scrimp. I found
that the difference between a lead foot and a feather foot was roughly
1 MPG. I drive only 6k miles/yr so having a wee bit of fun getting to
and from town is well worth that one MPG. The truck with the smaller
V-8 is what I bought because it got 1 MPG better mileage than the
larger V-8, so it's a wash.

--

In the BS of Usenet I can always find some corny
expression to back up a meaningless discussion.