Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default OT, and a long shot, looking for Olympus voice recorder driver

Jon Anderson wrote:
On 1/2/2012 11:01 AM, Winston wrote:

Let me clarify.

I didn't mean that the FLASH memory filled up
(Well it does, but...).

I meant that after recording and dumping a very
few entries to computer, the Olympus digital
machines stop functioning completely.

Oh, I gathered what you meant pretty much. As for it filling up, I knew
it should have recorded several hours, but wasn't aware of limitations
on individual sessions.

One of my recordings went almost 8 hours.

When it said Full, I felt there should have been
more space available, I was just was too into where I was and what I was
doing, not to mention being bounced along bumpy dirt roads, to start
playing with buttons and menus. Which would have been made all the more
difficult given I didn't have my glasses with me...

Do sure appreciate the warning though, I'll be buying one of those nice
Handy Recorders for future use.

Oh Yeah! Looks like it will do everything except
make toast. Very nice.

--Winston