Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default OT, and a long shot, looking for Olympus voice recorder driver

On 1/1/2012 10:09 PM, Winston wrote:

The Olympus voice recorders 'time out' and become
non-functional in very short order.
One does not purchase an Olympus digital voice
recorder. It is a rental at a 'purchase' price.

Well lucky for me I got it cheap ($5) and it's not timed out.
I grabbed it on a last second impulse heading out the door. Wish I'd
thought to D/L a manual sooner. I was in the Schedule folder. Had it in
my shirt pocket and accidentally triggered the record button, so
recorded some initial conversation I thought I'd missed. When I
remembered it and started recording, it timed out that session at half
an hour. When I tried to start again, it said Full. I think that was
just that particular folder that was full. So I lost the majority of the
day. But thanks to the proper drivers, I found I have nearly an hour
total, and am happy to have that!

Jon