Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default Wall kettles - any experiences - is the Redring one any good?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:58:59 +0000, Andy Champ
wrote:

Used these kind of devices in student digs and several company kitchens
since. They're always crap. Doesn't matter whether they're super cheap
or horribly expensive, they always go wrong!

At which point they leave screwholes and plumbing/cable entry points
in the wrong place for the replacement ...

:-((

Now we just buy a new kettle every few months when the old one dies.
(Highest power we can, to cut down waits). And yes, I do mean every few
months, it was meant for domestic use not for 20 people!

DerekG