Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall kettles - any experiences - is the Redring one any good?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 18:06:13 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

So why don't they simply modify a power shower device to make hot water
available straight away rather than have a receptacle like a normal
kettle?. I can see that to boil water you might have a safety risk, but
if its just water for washing stuff etc, it sould be fine I'd have
thought.

Been around for years. Under-sink heaters. As you say, not boiling but...

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org