Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Wall kettles - any experiences - is the Redring one any good?

On Jan 2, 11:20*am, wrote:
We're considering getting a "fixed on the wall" water heater for
instant hot water to use for making coffee and such.

A quick search turns up this:-

* *http://www.discount-electrical.co.uk...72/redring-cor...

which would appear to fulfil our fairly basic requirements and is a
whole lot cheaper than anything else I can find, all the other more
'commercial' devices seem to be well over £200.

We sort of want to try the idea out before spending *lots* of money so
this might be a way to do it. Does anyone have any
experience/knowledge of this device?

--
Chris Green

The Creda Corvette and it's derivatives have been on the go for forty
years to my knowledge. It's big advantage is that no plumbing is
required.
Safer where children are about, they can't pull it onto their heads.
Leaves more space on the worksurface,
Make sure the hose is long enough and will fit onto your tap.