Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default OT, and a long shot, looking for Olympus voice recorder driver

Jon Anderson wrote:
Thanks guys! Guess I didn't look hard enough. I did find a couple sites
that supposedly had the drivers, but when I saw the file I was about to
download, it was obviously an installer of some sort and I don't trust
those in general... Got the files I needed off the recorder!

The Olympus voice recorders 'time out' and become
non-functional in very short order.
One does not purchase an Olympus digital voice
recorder. It is a rental at a 'purchase' price.

I have three of them in my desk drawer that did that.

They are the only game in town, though.

--Winston