Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default How Germany Builds Twice as Many Cars as the U.S. While PayingIts Workers Twice as Much

On 1/1/2012 5:25 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:
On 1/1/2012 2:38 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/30/2011 3:53 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:

Actually worse now, if you consider that the 8.6% is people collecting
unemployment benefits and looking for work. There's another group whose
benefits have run out and have given up looking, but the govt pretends
they don't exist anymore.

David

I see you're no expert in economics either.

Hawwk-ptooey

Did your diploma mill offer a two-fer and you got an econ BA when you
bought your poli sci rag?

David

What it did was teach me to recognize when someone else without any
formal training is trying to foist himself as an expert.

So the only way to learn anything useful is "formal training"?

I'll tell you a secret. "Formal training" isn't where your education
ends, its where it starts. I learned more in my first months on the job
than I had in years of "formal training", and I found that a good
portion of my "formal training" was either useless, wrong or obsolete.

My nose tells me really. When you started in talking about economic
issues my nose told me that something about it stunk, and that
you were presuming to know way more than you really do once again.

Hawwk-ptooey

If that's what your nose reacts to, I'm surprised you can bear to sit an
a computer and show the world how little you've learned. Nose plugs? A
clothes pin?

David