Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default OT, and a long shot, looking for Olympus voice recorder driver

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message

Thanks guys! Guess I didn't look hard enough. I did find a couple sites
that supposedly had the drivers, but when I saw the file I was about to
download, it was obviously an installer of some sort and I don't trust
those in general... Got the files I needed off the recorder!

No prob.

Usually what I do is try and determine the filename of the driver that's
needed and then I search for *it* by name...

For example : sxz3473.2f69.zip

--not sure why, but usually I end up avoiding most of the fake download
sites if I do it that way...