Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default How Germany Builds Twice as Many Cars as the U.S. While PayingIts Workers Twice as Much

On 1/1/2012 2:38 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 12/30/2011 3:53 PM, Hawwk-ptooey wrote:

Actually worse now, if you consider that the 8.6% is people collecting
unemployment benefits and looking for work. There's another group whose
benefits have run out and have given up looking, but the govt pretends
they don't exist anymore.

David

I see you're no expert in economics either.

Hawwk-ptooey

Did your diploma mill offer a two-fer and you got an econ BA when you
bought your poli sci rag?

David

What it did was teach me to recognize when someone else without any
formal training is trying to foist himself as an expert. My nose tells
me really. When you started in talking about economic issues my nose
told me that something about it stunk, and that you were presuming to
know way more than you really do once again.

Hawke