Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default OT, and a long shot, looking for Olympus voice recorder driver

Have an Olympus VN-240PC digital voice recorder I bought at a yard sale.
Got it dirt cheap and bought as it had a USB port. What I didn't know is
that it requires proprietary Olympus drivers to transfer files to a PC.
Olympus shows the disk, but trying to buy, I find it's no longer
available. I've got over half an hour of historical narration from a
trip down south last week that I want to transfer to my computer.
Does anyone here by any chance have this model and if so, would you be
willing to burn me a copy of the CD, or loan it?

Thanks,

Jon