Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

"J. Clarke" wrote:

It's a funny thing about these stores--I remember needing some plumbing
fitting or other, checked the Lowes site and found that the nearest
store had a bunch of them in stock. So I went down to the store and
looked for it and didn't find it. I asked at the customer service desk
and they called all over the store and nobody in the store could find
it. So I went home and ordered it online for pickup in that store and
went back and they had it waiting for me. Dunno why they could find it
for an online order but not for somebody standing there in the store.

They probably found it in the stockroom, or it was still on a truck
when you were there.