Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Petroleum products with Gulf water mixed in probably sells cheap though.

-------------------
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message ...

I've stayed out of this one, but have y'all read the latest. We imported
roughly 750 million barrels of crude in the 1st 10 months of 2011. We
exported roughly 850 million barrels of gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel.

That's right - the US is an oil exporter! In fact, according to the
article I read, oil was the US's top export in 2011!

Even without considering any losses in refining, the oil companies are
not only exporting everything they've imported, but products made from
some of our local crude as well.

Why? Because they can make more money selling the stuff overseas.

Now you know why you're being screwed.

BTW, what's all this happy horse**** about we need to develop "energy
independence"?