Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default C'mon, now ............

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 12/31/2011 12:50 PM, Steve B wrote:

Snap-On probably has better than average internal parts on such things as
ratchets, torque wrenches, etc. But, unless you are using a 9/16" wrench
for something it was not designed for, what's the difference. Except a
little softer metal?

They're like having a $300 cigarette lighter.

So Jascha Heifetz might as well have played a $50 pawnshop fiddle...

I guess you are right. There are light years difference between removing a
9/16" bolt from a lawnmower with a fifty cent made in India wrench, and one
of those $1,000 Skylab ones. I stand corrected.

Steve