Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default C'mon, now ............

On Dec 31, 12:01*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

That's where we differ. I didn't like the shiny, super-polished and
exceedingly slippery, high chrome finish on most of the SnapOn
ratchets and combo wrenches. Also, the SnapOn wrenches were
knife-edged, hurting your hands unless you were gloved, and sometimes
even then. *The cost of comfort is only a few ounces per wrench.

I have to say that, though I've never tried them, those Craftsman "X"
wrenches (the ones with the 90 degree twist in the handle) look pretty
interesting from a comfort standpoint. You could really yank on them
without cutting your hand in half.