Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default C'mon, now ............

"dpb" wrote in message ...
All in all, they're all the same except for "fit and finish" ...

I keep inexpensive tools in vehicles and use them for maintenance to be sure
I have all the necessary sizes, with backup from the good house set if one
breaks. So far I've only broken one PM 3/8" ratchet handle from Walmart,
when removing a 20-year-old rusty nut in a tight place under the truck and
hammering on the handle. When space allows I break them loose with impact
sockets and a long breaker bar. A drop of LPS3 on the threads keeps them
from being a problem the next time.

jsw