Bruce Hodge

Default When in the Twin Cities area what to do?

Great selection of tools and hardware.
Easy access from Interstate I-35E. Open on Saturday til 12:00

http://7corners.com/pages/top_%250203.html

"Oz" wrote in message
Thank you for reminding me of "Seven Corners" I used to run over there

every
time I was working in the Arena across the road, bought a few tools too,

bring back to Blighty. Do they have a website, I wonder.

All the best, Oz.

"ToolMiser" wrote in message
I forgot. There is a store called ACE Seven Corners Hardware, it is

downtown
(address I don't know), but it is an old fashioned type of hardware

store
with
a very large selection of tools, and their prices are pretty good.

Instead of
having say four belts sanders, they have just about every one sold. The

store
has narrow aisles and tall ceilings. I got a big kick out of it!