Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_5_] mick[_5_] is offline

Default Pikey thieves need ID now

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:27:52 +0000, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Fecking marvelous more blooming hoops for the honest to jump through.
I don't have a photo driving licence or a (valid) passport.

It's a right b***r trying to prove who you are, isn't it? I don't have
either a driving licence or even an invalid passport! Sure makes life
difficult sometimes. I'm probably one of the very, very small minority
that thought there was a valid case for a national ID card. I probably
couldn't have got one though, because I couldn't prove that I was
entitled to one!

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info