Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Total ********. The very idea a few heavies could force the majority of
hairy arsed blokes to do something they didn't want to is laughable.

yeah yeah yeah and the slave trade never happened either.

The thought that you could get a hairy arsed bunch of people to sit
there rowing all day because the alternative wa being killed or not
having any job at all, is simply ludicrous!

So those thousands of slaves were captured by just a couple of unarmed
white men?

The holocaust never happened, could never of happened, because 1000 SS
people simply couldn't have forced 5 million jews into death camps.

I think you forget the support Hitler had for this course of action - and
not just in Germany. No matter how many refuse to believe it today.

Sometimes Dave, I do wonder if you have totally lost your marbles.

The big difference is I have considerable experience of unions and how
they work. From the inside.

--
*The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.