Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:20:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

What mice? I've been using Logitech wireless since they first came
out. Not anything fancy, just typical 3-button. Laser now.
Light is always on.
Always wish they had an on/off switch to save the batteries.
Using rechargeable, but it's a hassle changing batteries out pretty
often, maybe every 10 days or so.

--Vic

I have some wireless Logitech mouse/keyboard sets and the keyboard
batteries last much longer. I want a wireless mouse with a recharging
dock, it would make more sense. ^_^

TDD

My wife's computer has a Logitech with charging dock. It has been
working for about 4 years now.

We also have a MS mouse on a portable that has a switch. My MS mouse
will shut off if you pull the UBD receiver and put it in the bottom of
the mouse for storage, but I never do. I get months from the
batteries.