Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

In article ,
hugh ] wrote:
I take it you've never been in a union? The idea that a few trouble
makers can 'lead' the majority like sheep is laughable.

I was in Coventry in the 60s. I witnessed it at first hand. You are
extremely naive in your views on what agitators can achieve.

You 'witnessed' it from inside the union? If so, why didn't you do
something about it?

If from outside, your views will just be that of any other so called
observer like the meja.

However, the world is a very different place from the '60s. Mass
communication has moved on since then.

--
*If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.