Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_3_] Doctor Drivel[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have green public transport

wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:31:30 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Unless, as was the case in the motor industry in the 60s the unions have
been infiltrated by communists whose avowed intent is to ruin the
company.

Bingo!

Oh no! Another brainwashed Daily Mail reading plantpot.

I take it you've never been in a union? The idea that a few trouble makers
can 'lead' the majority like sheep is laughable.

In the right places, in the right circumstances, a lever can move the
world. I know for a fact that troublemakers were infiltrating unions
up where I was - I knew them, I worked with them, I despised them.

And they mever made any impact. Duh!