Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:01:31 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

K-Mart did not allow Salvation Army kettle volunteers outside their stores.
Walmart not only allowed Salvation Army solicitations, but tasked their
employees to ring the bell if not enough SA folks were available.

People notice things like that.

Indeed we do, and I avoid doing business with places that allow cults to
operate on their property and harass their customers. BTW, for anyone
who thinks the SA is not a cult, do a bit of research and report back.

Did you avoid airports that allowed Hare Krishna followers?

...just askin...