Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fire in CT, kills five

I thought I read the story on another usenet list. When I read the story, it
was "marked read" and then I went to go do some other stuff. Came back and
the "marked read" story was hidden by my filter, which showed unread stories
only.

Posted here, to spread a seasonal caution about smoke detectors. I'd forgot
that I first read the story on AHR, or I'd have replied within the thread.
Oops!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Curt" wrote in message ...

You posted a reply to the other thread about the same incident, an hour
earlier.

Curious, what is your purpose starting a new thread about the same topic?

BTW, one channel is reporting the parents are going through a divorce.
People do some strange things when it comes to divorce. Just saying...

Stormy, don't claim their divorce forced you to post your own thread on the
subject!