Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad
Oppie[_5_] Oppie[_5_] is offline

Default Prime Rib

"John Larkin" wrote in message
Merry Christmas!

Wife and I just got back from 8PM Mass where we sang in the choir. Put on
Jean Shepherd's "A Christmas Story" while eating cookies and drinking
Baileys.

Baileys! Duh, why didn't I think of that?

This is our Christmas Morning breakfast tradition:

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Big_Dutch_Baby_1.jpg

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Big_Dutch_Baby_3.jpg

Mo got this recipe from her Italian (go figure) mom. It's a big eggy
butterey puff pastry sort of thing.

I starved myself down to 160 pounds leading up to this week...

John

Vickie is also Italian decent. When she first told me that Canoli were
filled with cheese I thought it sounded gross. Now I never miss a chance to
have one.
She got me four seasons worth of "Northern Exposure" which I am thoroughly
enjoying. (VLC Media player and 'Breakaway' audio processor highly
recommended) "Cue the moose!"