Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ormolu Ormolu is offline

Default OT Family Argument

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:03:01 -0000, brass monkey wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.v5nml7q6ytk5n5@i7-940...
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:24:11 -0000, brass monkey wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

Anyone want to give their opinion if I give the details?

And it does involve money (mine not yours).

Tell 'em if they _really_ want it when you're dead, they better
be damn nice to you now.

If they want it while you're still alive they better be even
nicer ...

The trick is to become penniless on the day you die, I wish I knew
how to do
it.

You could donate everything to a charity in your will if you hate
your family that much - do you really hate ALL your family? And
you can give money to a friend, it doesn't have to a be a relation
of course.

I'm suggesting that if you have a "nest-egg", spending the last few
quid on the last day of your life is the target
Y'know, maybe enjoying your money in a linear fashion until its all
gone on the final day.

It is not usually possible to predict the last day with any degree of
accuracy.

It is if you decide to d-i-y it - or nip over to the Dignitas clinic on a
one way ticket.