Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad
Oppie[_5_] Oppie[_5_] is offline

Default Prime Rib

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Read an interesting recipe and tried it myself. Recipe called for
roasting prime rib at 120°F for 18 hours.

Our new Dacor will only go down to 135°F, but that's medium rare, so I
gave it a shot (leftovers from 14# :-) ...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/Fa.../Prime_Rib.jpg

Amazingly tender. Recipe said that slow cooking plays on enzymes to
make it melt in your mouth.

Sounds like "sous vide".
Heard about this on an NPR program then I saw several hacks and mods on
instructables.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sous-vide
http://www.instructables.com/pages/s...-1&q=sous+vide

Merry Christmas!

Wife and I just got back from 8PM Mass where we sang in the choir. Put on
Jean Shepherd's "A Christmas Story" while eating cookies and drinking
Baileys.