Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad
RST Engineering RST Engineering is offline

Default Prime Rib

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:21:04 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Read an interesting recipe and tried it myself. Recipe called for
roasting prime rib at 120°F for 18 hours.

Our new Dacor will only go down to 135°F, but that's medium rare, so I
gave it a shot (leftovers from 14# :-) ..

Ours only goes down to 170F. I wonder what the conversion factor is.

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Hanukkah!

And the same to you and yours, sir.

We celebrate both, since our family is a true "melting pot" of
ethnicities, religions AND politics (even some Democrats :-)

Jim
Democrat and part-time liberal weenie