Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PING: Iggy

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 07:18:49 -0600, Ignoramus22709

On 2011-12-24, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:30:59 -0600, Ignoramus22709

On 2011-12-23, Steve Walker wrote:
You have any of these? Not related or anything. Just came across this ad.

Working on an old Lincoln SA-200 welding machine with a Red Seal
continental F-163 motor.

Want to Buy --- Service manuals.

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/wan/2765256407.html

I have them available online.

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Continental-Engines/

I emailed that guy. Maybe it will help him.

Anyone wants a Pipeliner 400 welder with a Perkins 4-262 diesel
engine, with only TWO HOURS on the engine? With a military trailer?

How much? Got a pic? Could sell that easily here in the oil patch.

It will be comparatively expensive due to 2 hours, Perkins 4.236
engine and military origin (assuming it still works).

It is on trailer with a lot of cabinets etc. Room to put on tanks, a
compressor also.

Pix are here

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Military-Hobart-Welder/

I still have to go through the EUC process.

I doubt that I will sell it through this newsgroup ($8k), and will ask
for more elsewhere.

Nice rig!!

What did you get it for?

Gunner