Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets have green public transport

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"John Williamson" wrote in message

That's why I used simple language and personal experience. ;-)

And no idea of economics whatsoever. Daily Mail reader.

"O" level economics, but it's hardly rocket science to work out costs
from published tariffs, even ignoring the massive subsidy that rail got
and still gets. Stobart's rail link from Scotland to Daventry is
subsidised by about £400,000 per year, from what I've read about it.

And the Daily Mail still has some of the best cartoon strips you'll see,
even if they did stop running Peanuts. Worth the 50p a day, even if you
don't read the news in it.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.