Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

No, I did not miss it. You want to pay less for more. So far, oil IS
the least expensive energy source for the masses. And location does
have something to do with it. I am paying 10% less than you for a
"premium brand" gasoline.

Oil prices go up, gasoline goes down. Explain how OPEC controls local
market prices of gasoline. The refineries and their relationship with
the media control the prices.

If you want to test the location theory, go to gasbuddy.com and check the
prices for Chicago, Springfield, and St. Louis. (Or Mt. Vernon or Marion
if you want to stay in IL.)

It's local taxes, the "added cost" of "special" blends and a bunch of
other external factors that make sometimes a $.30/gallon difference.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.