Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 12/22/2011 5:59 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:
Seriously Lew, it sounds like where you live is the problem, If you
have a complaint about the cost where you live it might be time to
move.

---------------------------
You totally missed it.

Location has nothing to do with addiction.

OPEC is in control.

Alternate energy anybody?

Lew

No, I did not miss it. You want to pay less for more. So far, oil IS
the least expensive energy source for the masses. And location does
have something to do with it. I am paying 10% less than you for a
"premium brand" gasoline.

Oil prices go up, gasoline goes down. Explain how OPEC controls local
market prices of gasoline. The refineries and their relationship with
the media control the prices.