Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Low-Speed Forklift Chase Ends In Arrest - OAKLAND CA - Sell forklift for scrap?

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
Home Guy wrote the following:
Robert Green wrote:

For a guy who's always lecturing people to trim their posts and
other netnanny crap, why on earth can't you put OT in the subject
line

And I need to put "OT" in the subject line because the subject line is
otherwise misleading or the exact nature of the post can't be deduced?

In this particular case (where the post is a story about a stolen
forklift and low-speed police chase) was my subject line too vague or
unclear? Would others mis-interpret this post to be "on-topic" because
I did not preface it with the universal "off-topic" designator "OT" ?

Do what I say, not what I do.

You're a despicable, hypocritical liar, Bill. I believe that *you* started
an off-topic post here this month byt accused me of it. Check your facts.
didn't start any. Why don't you prove your lies, Bill? Show me the OT
threads I've started within the last six months that are NOT marked OT. I
don't change subject headings to OT if the OP didn't do it right the first
time, but that's because that splits threads and creates even more problems.

You appear to have some other issue with me and now I've got one with you.
You're a damn liar. Plain enough? Prove you're not, Bill. The OT
designator is so people can auto-filter threads, BTW. Just in case you're
interested in the truth and not spreading malicious lies - YOU DAMN LIAR.
If you want to start a war, I'll be happy to oblige. But first try to prove
your worthless claims.

You owe me an apology, but I'm fairly certain you're not man enough to see
it or do it. Now go check your facts and not your hateful fancies or the
word of one of your BF buddies and get back to me, liar.

--
Bobby G.