Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:20:14 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/21/2011 4:28 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Gas was $3.55/gal at the local cash& carry Arco on Friday
afternoon (02/26/11).

--snip of TEN MONTHS of this same old ****--

Monday afternoon (12/19/11), the price of gas is now down to
$3.29/gal at the local cash& carry Arco.

The chain jerking continues.

Seriously Lew, it sounds like where you live is the problem, If you have
a complaint about the cost where you live it might be time to move.

And the price of gas has -what- to do with woodworking? I finally
filtered him for those continual rags.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.